ARCHIVED - Telecom Commission Letter - 8665-C12-200807943
This Web page has been archived on the Web.
Information identified as archived on the Web is for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. Archived Decisions, Notices and Orders (DNOs) remain in effect except to the extent they are amended or reversed by the Commission, a court, or the government. The text of archived information has not been altered or updated after the date of archiving. Changes to DNOs are published as “dashes” to the original DNO number. Web pages that are archived on the Web are not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards. As per the Communications Policy of the Government of Canada, you can request alternate formats by contacting us.
Ottawa, 10 October 2008
DELIVERED BY EMAIL
To: List of participants at the public consultation to consider Unresolved issues related to the accessibility of telecommunications and broadcasting services for persons with disabilities , Broadcasting Notices of Public Hearing CRTC 2008-8 and 2008-8-1 and Telecom Public Notices CRTC 2008-8 and 2008-8-1, 10 June 2008 and 24 July 2008 (Public Notice 2008-8)
Re: Order of appearance of parties who have been granted a request to appear
The Commission has approved the requests of the parties listed in Schedule A to this letter to make an oral presentation at the public consultation. All other parties to the proceeding and members of the public are invited to attend the consultation as audience members. The order of appearance for the public consultation is set out in Schedule B to this letter.
Parties are reminded that they are responsible for monitoring the progress of the consultation so that they will be aware of any Commission rulings and be ready to make their presentation at the appropriate time.
If you have any questions related to any of the above, please feel free to contact the Hearing Secretary, Sylvie Bouffard, via e-mail at email@example.com or by telephone at 819-953-7927.
Robert. A. Morin
Appearing parties/Parties comparaissantes
1. Alliance for Equality of Blind Canadians (AEBC)
2. Arch Disability Law Centre
3. Bell Aliant Regional Communications, Limited Partnership (Bell Aliant), Bell Canada, Bell ExpressVu Limited Partnership (Bell ExpressVu) and Télébec, Société en commandite (Télébec)
4. Canadian Association of Broadcasters
5. Canadian Association of the Deaf
6. Canadian Cable Systems Alliance Inc.
7. Canadian Council of the Blind
8. Canadian Hard of Hearing Association in Hamilton
9. Canadian Hearing Society - The (CHS)
10. Centre for Learning Technologies
11. Centre québécois de la déficience auditive
12. Chris and Jeff Stark
13. Citizens with Disabilities - Ontario
15. Council of Canadians with Disabilities
16. Edwin "Ross" Eadie
17. Henry Vlug, Q.C.
18. Joe Clark
19. MTS A llstream
20. National Broadcast Reading Service Inc. - The
21. Neil Squire Society
22. Quebecor Media inc. au nom de Vidéotron ltée et de Groupe TVA inc.
23. Regroupement des aveugles et amblyopes du Québec (RAAQ)
29. Sorenson Communications of Canada , ULC
30. TELUS Communications Company
31. VRS Consultative Committee of BC
SCHEDULE / ANNEXE B
Order of Presentation / Ordre de comparution
Monday, 17 November 2008 / lundi le 17 novembre 2008
Tuesday, 18 November 2008 / mardi le 18 novembre 2008
Wednesday, 19 November 2008 / mercredi le 19 novembre 2008
Thursday, 20 November 2008 / jeudi le 20 novembre 2008
Friday, 21 November 2008 / vendredi le 21 novembre 2008
Date Modified: 2008-10-10
- Date modified: