ARCHIVED - Broadcasting Decision CRTC 2012-577-1
This page has been archived on the Web
Information identified as archived on the Web is for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. Archived Decisions, Notices and Orders (DNOs) remain in effect except to the extent they are amended or reversed by the Commission, a court, or the government. The text of archived information has not been altered or updated after the date of archiving. Changes to DNOs are published as “dashes” to the original DNO number. Web pages that are archived on the Web are not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards. As per the Communications Policy of the Government of Canada, you can request alternate formats by contacting us.
Additional reference: 2012-577
Ottawa, 7 December 2012
Vista Radio Ltd.
Bancroft, Barry’s Bay, Bolton, Bracebridge, Caledon, Cochrane, Elliot Lake, Espanola, Fort Erie, Haldimand, Haliburton, Hearst, Huntsville, Iroquois Falls, Kapuskasing, Kemptville, Niagara Falls, North Bay, Parry Sound, Prescott, St. Catharines, Stratford, Sturgeon Falls and Timmins, Ontario
Application 2012-0497-4, received 25 April 2012
Public hearing in Montréal, Quebec
10 September 2012
Various radio programming undertakings – Acquisition of assets – Correction
1. In the table set out in paragraph 18 of Various radio programming undertakings – Acquisition of assets, Broadcasting Decision CRTC 2012-577, 19 October 2012 (Broadcasting Decision 2012-577), the Commission provided an incorrect reference to the Commission document that relates to the outstanding tangible benefits amount of $82,456 specified in that table.
2. Accordingly, the Commission corrects Broadcasting Decision 2012-577 by replacing the reference to “Broadcasting Decision 2007-106” in the aforementioned table with “Broadcasting Public Notice 2008-14 (Item 2 of Appendix 1).”
3. In light of the above, the Commission amends the “Related documents” section of Broadcasting Decision 2012-577 by:
- adding the following reference:
- Applications processed pursuant to the streamlined procedure – Information Bulletin, Broadcasting Public Notice CRTC 2008-14, 21 February 2008;
- and deleting the following reference:
- CFDR Halifax – Conversion to FM band, Broadcasting Decision CRTC 2007-106, 4 April 2007.
*This decision is to be appended to each licence.
- Date modified: