Broadcasting Notice of Consultation CRTC 2014-190-1
Additional references: 2014-190, 2014-190-2, 2014-190-3 and 2014-190-4
Ottawa, 20 June 2014
Notice of hearing
8 September 2014
Let’s Talk TV
Changes to procedure
Deadline for submission of interventions/comments/answers: 25 June 2014
Deadline for submission of the translated versions: 7 July 2014
[Submit an intervention/comment/answer or view related documents]
- The Commission revises the procedure set out in Let’s Talk TV, Broadcasting Notice of Consultation CRTC 2014-190, 24 April 2014 (the Notice).
- In order to facilitate the full participation by persons who have a visual disability and use screen reader technology, the Commission encourages all parties to submit their interventions in HTML, Microsoft Word or text-only format. Moreover, any documents should also include alternative text that fully describes the graphical elements contained in these submissions.
- While all parties are encouraged to submit their documents in an accessible format, the Commission expects all incorporated entities and associations to do so, should they elect to intervene in this proceeding.
- Furthermore, persons who, because of a disability, experience difficulties submitting documents using the methods listed in the Procedure section of the Notice may contact the Commission at 1-877-249-2782 or through a toll-free TTY line at 1-877-909-2782 to arrange for an alternate method of filing.
- Given the unique nature of the Let’s Talk TV proceeding and to ensure that the conversation with Canadians continues, the Commission also expects Bell Media Inc., Bragg Communications Inc., the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation, Cogeco Inc., Corus Entertainment Inc., Quebecor Inc., Rogers Communications Inc., Shaw Communications Inc. and TELUS Communications Company, should they elect to intervene in this proceeding, to submit a translated version of their principal intervention in the other official language by no later than 7 July 2014. Other parties may also submit a translated version of their principal intervention by 7 July 2014. No additional information may be filed at the time of filing the translation. All parties must nevertheless file the original version of their interventions, in the official language of their choice, by no later than 25 June 2014, as set out in the Notice.
- Date modified: