Telecom Notice of Consultation CRTC 2014-44-2
Additional references: Telecom Notices of Consultation 2014‑44 and 2014‑44‑1
Ottawa, 5 August 2014
File number: 8663-C12‑201401041
Call for comments
[Submit an intervention or view related documents]
Appointment of an Inquiry Officer to review matters related to transport services provided by satellite
Changes to procedure
- With this notice, certain procedural dates established in Telecom Notice of Consultation 2014‑44‑1 are revised.
- In Telecom Notice of Consultation 2014‑44‑1, among other things, the Inquiry Officer announced the dates by which responses to requests for information and interventions were to be filed.
- By letter dated 20 June 2014, in light of procedural requests filed by various parties, the date for the filing of responses to requests for information and interventions was extended from 23 June to 7 July 2014.
- Accordingly, the dates for the balance of the process established in Telecom Notice of Consultation 2014‑44‑1 are also revised, as set out below. Paragraphs 5 and 11 of the notice are replaced with the text below, with revised dates in bold italics.
- The Inquiry Officer issued a final round of requests for information on 4 August 2014. Responses to these requests for information are to be filed with the Inquiry Officer by 21 August 2014.
- All parties who have participated in this inquiry, or who identified themselves pursuant to paragraph 13 of Telecom Notice of Consultation 2014‑44 as having an interest in the inquiry, may file final reply comments with the Inquiry Officer by 4 September 2014.
- Appointment of an Inquiry Officer to review matters related to transport services provided by satellite, Telecom Notice of Consultation CRTC 2014‑44, 6 February 2014, as amended by Telecom Notice of Consultation CRTC 2014‑44‑1, 2 June 2014
- Date modified: