ARCHIVED - Broadcasting Decision CRTC 2015-64
This page has been archived on the Web
Information identified as archived on the Web is for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. Archived Decisions, Notices and Orders (DNOs) remain in effect except to the extent they are amended or reversed by the Commission, a court, or the government. The text of archived information has not been altered or updated after the date of archiving. Changes to DNOs are published as “dashes” to the original DNO number. Web pages that are archived on the Web are not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards. As per the Communications Policy of the Government of Canada, you can request alternate formats by contacting us.
Ottawa, 24 February 2015
Canadian Broadcasting Corporation
Various locations across Canada
Various radio programming undertakings – Administrative renewals
- The Commission renews the broadcasting licences for the following Canadian Broadcasting Corporation Radio One/Première Chaîne radio programming undertakings until 31 August 2015, subject to the terms and conditions of licence in effect under the current licences.
- CBFG-FM Chisasibi, Quebec, and its transmitters CBFA-FM-1 Manouane, CBFA‑FM-2 Obedjiwan, CBFG-FM-3 Weymontachie, CBFH-FM Waskaganish, CBFM‑FM Mistassini, CBFV-FM Waswanipi and CBFW-FM Wemindji, Quebec (Première Chaîne)
- CFYK-FM Yellowknife, Northwest Territories, and its transmitters CBDI Fort Smith, CBDJ-FM Hay River, CBDY-FM Fort Simpson, CBQB-FM Rae-Edzo, CBQC Fort Providence, CBQD-FM Fort Resolution, CBQG Wrigley and CBQO-FM Deline, Northwest Territories, and CBQZ-FM Fort Chipewyan, Alberta (Radio One)
- CHFA-10-FM Edmonton, Alberta, and its transmitters CBRF-FM Calgary, CHFA‑1‑FM Lethbridge, CHFA-2-FM Red Deer, CHFA-3-FM Peace River, CHFA‑4-FM Hinton, CHFA-5-FM Grande Prairie, CHFA-6-FM Fort McMurray, CHFA-7-FM Falher, CHFA-8-FM Medicine Hat and CHFA-9-FM St. Paul, Alberta (Première Chaîne)
- This decision does not dispose of any issue that may arise with respect to the renewal of these licences. The Commission intends to consider the renewal of these licences at a later date, and interested persons will have an opportunity to comment at the appropriate time.
*This decision is to be appended to each licence.
- Date modified: