Let's Talk TV: A Conversation with Canadians
Get informed! Read a discussion document on possible changes to the future television system in Canada.
Join the Let’s Talk TV conversation now. It’s your last chance to have your say!
We want to hear from you!
Want to join in on the discussion? It’s now or never! The CRTC is holding one last online discussion to know if Canadians agree with certain proposals for a new television framework in Canada. These proposals are being discussed at our public hearing until September 19, 2014. Get informed and participate! After all, it’s your television system.
The hearing is on now
Here’s how you can tune in:
Get up to speed on the conversation
What you said
- Comments and Flash! Conference reports (Phase I)
- Our summary of what participants said (Phase I)
- Comments (Phase II)
- Telephone survey results
- Results from Choicebook, an interactive questionnaire: Public, Panel, Comparison, Qualitative
- Consumer choice in linear television services
- Government report on the ability of Canadian consumers to subscribe to discretionary services on a service by service basis
- The CRTC’s Genre Protection Policy: A 2013 Discussion Paper
Help spread the word!
Display our banner by pasting the code below into the source of your website or blog. You can adjust the width and height as needed.
View the code and banner
<a href="http://crtc.gc.ca/eng/talktv-parlonstele.htm?utm_source=external&utm_medium=external-banner&utm_campaign=conversation"><img width="195" height="70" alt="Let's Talk TV: A Conversation with Canadians" src="http://crtc.gc.ca/images/CWC_eng.jpg"></a>
- Date modified: