Let's Talk TV: A Conversation with Canadians
Get informed! Read a discussion document on possible changes to the future television system in Canada.
We’ve heard from you!
Thank you to everyone who participated in the Let’s Talk TV conversation on the future of Canadian television. The CRTC is studying all of the comments and submissions.
Get up to speed on the conversation
What you said
- Comments and Flash! Conference reports (Phase I)
- Our summary of what participants said (Phase I)
- Comments (Phase II)
- Telephone survey results
- Results from Choicebook, an interactive questionnaire: Public, Panel, Comparison, Qualitative
- Discussion forum: comments on the working document and the hearing
- Hearing transcripts
- Consumer choice in linear television services
- Government report on the ability of Canadian consumers to subscribe to discretionary services on a service by service basis
- The CRTC’s Genre Protection Policy: A 2013 Discussion Paper
- Date modified: