Agenda, Hearing 6 February 2017
Hearing (Revised on 6 February 2017)
Review of the Wireless Code
Location: Gatineau, Quebec
Date: 6 February 2017 at 9:00 a.m.
140, Promenade du Portage
Hearing Room: Outaouais
Temporary Examination Room: Papineau - 819-953-3168
Reference Documents: Telecom Notices of Consultation CRTC
2016-293, 2016-293-1, 2016-293-2, 2016-293-3 and 2016-293-4.
During the hearing, public files related to items scheduled at the hearing may be examined in the temporary examination room set up nearby the hearing room.
Transcripts of hearing
All presentations are taken verbatim by court stenographers and recorded by:
International Reporting Inc.
41 – 5450 Canotek Rd.
Examination of transcripts
Transcripts of this hearing are available through our Internet site (
http://www.crtc.gc.ca) and by contacting the public examination room of any CRTC office.
Listening to CDs
CDs of this hearing may be listened to, at the Commission Headquarters in Gatineau, Quebec during business hours, or at any CRTC office, by appointment.
Should you have further comments, please forward them as follows:
TDD (toll-free): 1-877-909-2782
Monday, 6 February 2017
The Coalition, composed of the Public Interest Advocacy Centre, Consumer Association of Canada, the National Pensioners Federation and the Council of Senior Citizens Organizations of British Columbia (int. #
150) Bragg Communications Inc., carrying on business as "Eastlink" (int. #
132) TELUS Communications Company (int. #
151) Group of researchers composed of Marina Pavlovic, Mary Cavanagh, Sean Grassie and Lora Hamilton (int. #
142) Tuesday, 7 February 2017
Bell Mobility (int. #
135) Consumers Council of Canada (int. #
119) Quebecor Média inc., on behalf of its affiliate Vidéotron s.e.n.c. (int. #
147) Rogers Communications Canada Inc. (int. #
145) Wednesday, 8 February 2017
Union des consommateurs (int. #
141) Catherine Middleton and Tamara Shepherd (int. #
143) Freedom Mobile (formely known as WIND Mobile Corp.) (int. #
146) Bradley Nickel (int. #
62) Chris Coyle (int. #
137) Victor Benitez (int. #
128) Saskatchewan Telecommunications (int. #
136) Forum for Research and Policy in Communications (int. #
139) Thursday, 9 February 2017
Deaf Wireless Canada Consultative Committee (int. #
133) Media Access Canada, on behalf of the Access 2020 Coalition of Disabilities Stakeholders (int. #
138) Ryan C. Adams (int. #
129) Commissioner for Complaints for Telecommunications Services (int. #